Actually Additions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is one of the most popular mods of the Minecraft mod series. With the installation of Minecraft download of this mod, players will have many more machines, tools, food, and other gadgets for their game.
Actually Additions Mod uses RF energy to power its machines. However, it also has its generator, even one that works without power. This mod also has its special blocks for logistical control and storage of items and energy flows, such as ESD or Phantomface.
The elements in Actually Additions mod are the machines, capacitors, blocks, and batteries to store RF and fill devices.
About machinery: Add new ore, black quartz ore. This ore is used in some recipes. You can mine it manually with a Drill or automatically with a Vertical Excavator.
- Allows players to Speed up the farm with Greenhouse Glass.
- Automatically feed the mod with Automatic Feeder.
- Control blocks with Auto-Breaker / Auto-Placer
- Fluid control with Fluid Placer / Fluid Collector
- Plant new crops such as Coffee, Flax
- A fertilizer maker is used for any food.
- Regarding food: It complements many different nutrients such as bacon, strange Resonant Rice, etc.
About instruments: Added armor and new tools like Obsidian and Emeralds, which can be used to craft musical instruments; AIOT, a versatile tool, etc.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.
Actually Additions Mod Screenshots: