Apotheosis Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a power mod with changes that improve the vanilla experience while keeping the original game style.
To players of Minecraft mod, this mod brings new drugs, new spells, dangers, mechanics, and other interesting and exciting things. The aim is to get more realistic and dramatic experiences for players. Apotheosis Mod is divided into modules, each with its specific focus and not the same. They are independent of each other. Therefore, you can turn off any module at will.
Modules of Apotheosis Mod:
- Enchantment Module
- Deadly Module
- Garden Module
- Potion Module
- Spawner Module
- Village Module
Some typical blocks and items of Apotheosis mod:
- Bookshelf (a variant that comes with an enchanting module that carries double the power)
- Sea altar (where the transformation of enchanted objects converts)
- Enchanted Tomes (a book that can cast spells like a regular book but is different in that each book has its own set of episodes to take out each time you use it)
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.