Applied Energistics 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is considered a mod that adds a large amount of new content to the Minecraft game world.
This mod is not only concerned with the player’s energy usage but also much improved in terms of energy metabolism in the game.
Essentially, the main features this mod provides will be linked to the core mechanic components or the ME network. Besides, there will be a few new functions in the latest update, specifically:
- Modular Robust – the automation and assistant tools added to this mod will work well with other automation mods.
- ME Export Bus
- Generator ME
- ME interface
- P2P Tunnels – this is one of the ways that will allow players to use regular cables to transmit liquids or items
- Provides a single storage system using a storage cell, in MR disks and ME drives
- Reduced return time while players are working on bases
- Blocks like sky rocks, charged quartz have redesigned with a cleaner shape
- Earn more resources in each mining trip
Remember to install Minecraft Forge before downloading this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Applied Energistics 2 Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.