If you are looking for a mod that can help you to backup your file anywhere and anytime. You will need to download and install this AromaBackup Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. It allows you to set up a backup world scheduled. This mod will autosave and backup your world with anything with it. Players don’t have to worry about the game’s corruption just because of some lousy mod error.
You can manage your backup by deleting them if you want. The new backup will lay on the first line with time and size. There are also many kinds of backup files. You can store them in Zip, Rar, Tar, and other types of files. It depends on which software you are using.
We provide some discord channel for Minecraft mods. Players can have some information right on this channel. You also can ask for help if there are any bugs and errors that need to be fixed. Downloading Minecraft mods is the best way you can have more experience. Your choice will be made here!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download AromaBackup mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.