As mentioned above, the Better Builder’s Wands Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 was born as an attempt to aid in the use of the builder’s wand. If you find the wands challenging to control, Advanced Generators mod is what you need right now. Inspired by Extra Utilities’ Builder’s Wand, this mod gives players different tools, allowing hierarchy and including different modes in Minecraft.
Better Builder’s Wands mod has the following features:
- 4 wands allow you to place many blocks simultaneously in one direction or a particular area.
- Place blocks as you see fit. Note that you need to have all the desired blocks in your inventory before using all wands.
- The stone wand is the simplest thing. You can place horizontally up to 5 blocks at once and up to 130 blocks during its use.
- Iron wands allow placing up to 9 blocks at a time. The total number of blocks you can place while using the iron wand is 250 blocks.
- You can change the block from horizontal to vertical to your liking by pressing the M key.
- Arrange blocks with Diamond.
Get Minecraft download and experience Better Builder’s Wands mod! Moreover, more exciting things are waiting for you in other Minecraft Mods. Have fun!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.