Bonsai Trees 2 Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 will add a new variety of tree development system to the Minecraft download. It allows you to create trees whose symbols are much smaller in scale than normal trees. The tree you plant will grow like a typical tree. This mod also provides an identical plant pot as in the ordinary world with a tiny size. With Bonsai Trees 2 in Minecraft, you can conveniently create a farm almost anywhere, in any space, indoors or underground.
How to use Bonsai Trees 2 Mod?
- Create a pot and place it where there is at least one air mass above it
- You need to find some soil to put in the pot for your plants. There are many different soil types with varying boosts of the plant. Some trees may need a specific soil type.
- Select a compatible sapling, then right-click on it on the Bonsai Pot
- Watch your tree grow.
- Harvest the tree if you want by right-clicking on it with an ax or breaking blocks. The pot will only die when no saplings are growing at this time.
- You can also upgrade your Bonsai Pots to a Bonsai Hopping Pot
- The dye will help color your pots. Color your pot by holding any dye at the same time and right-clicking on the pot.
Have fun with Bonsai Trees 2 mod and many other Minecraft mods!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.