Client Tweaks Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds various custom tweaks to improve the quality of life in minecraft games free during gameplay. You can enable or disable individual edits and profiles. Some are off by default among the edits, so check and allow the features you want for the best possible experience.
Features of Client Tweaks Mod– one of minecraft mods:
There is no manual torch with blocks
- This option will refuse to place the torch if you are holding a block in your primary hand. Because you can’t put a torch in that case.
There is no manual torch with an empty hand
- This option allows you to set the torch when your main hand is empty.
Automatic flashlight with only tools
- This option enables the torch to be placed from your hand while you are holding a tool. No longer accidentally set the torch.
Do not use the ultimate torch
- This option is useful when you want to use dynamic lights such as OptiFine. The final torch in your hand won’t be able to fit, so you always have a light to take with you.
Hide effects particles individually
- This option will make your potion effect particles less obtrusive to your clients and block your vision. However, other players will see them normally.
Hide Shield Unless Hold a Weapon
- Will prevent the shield from appearing with your hand unless you are holding a weapon.
- And many other useful features!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Client Tweaks mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.