Comforts Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is one of Minecraft mod that adds sleeping bags and hammocks for Minecraft games free. You can use these items just like beds, except they don’t set the player’s spawning points when used, safely preserving the player’s spawning points on their base. Just like beds, they have 16 different colors! The sleeping bag is stackable and more convenient to use in adventures than beds, and the hammock is like an inverted bed, turning day to night.
Featured of Comforts Mod:
Sleeping bags work almost like Minecraft beds. Use sleeping bags by placing them down and right-clicking on them at night to go to bed, wake up during the day. The only difference is that you can stack items in the sleeping bag. The recipe for a sleeping bag is as simple as three matching colored wool in a straight line.
You can also dye your regular white Sleeping Bag into any other color!
Hammocks are multi-block structures that function similarly to vanilla Minecraft beds. The difference is that they are purely for napping during the daytime. The fabric hammock recipe is just a bit of colored wool within the middle, glued to the highest and bottom sides, and the remaining slots are strings.
You can also dye the regular white hammock into any other color!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.