ContentTweaker Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is an addon added to complete the incomplete elements of its predecessor. If you’ve ever used CraftTweaker Mod, one weakness you can easily see in this mod is the fact that it doesn’t allow you to interact with new blocks and items. And that is the feature that ContentTweakerMod focuses on exploiting.
ContentTweaker Mod continues to promote uniqueness when it allows players to do a lot of work with formulas from changing, adding to removing completely. However, the point that you should pay attention to is that you will be given the right to craft new blocks and items.
Through the Zenscript Syntax, new blocks and items will be provided and you are free to use them like other standard blocks. However, to do this, you also need to pay attention to selecting the appropriate configuration folders in the ACRONYM / ContentTweaker subdirectory. You can find out more information on how to create new blocks and items on the GitHub wiki.
bromises to make building your recipe library a lot easier. Download and experience now!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.