You can keep your stuff when you die in a battle or an accident. In Corail Tombstone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2, there is no stopping point when. Players will keep going after they finish their lives. The other side of the world will welcome you by:
The player can teleport to their grave or locate the place where they died.
Lost Tablet allows the player to explore a new building, and you can jump into it by teleport.
Keep all your items in the inventory when you die. You can get them back by going back to where your grave is.
There will be some soul flying around your grave. And they might hurt you, so be careful.
You can make your grave with many kinds of materials.
These Minecraft mods also give you a chance to contact the underworld when you die.
The Minecraft mod game is free from our page, and you need some updates for the best gameplay. Have fun and enjoy your afterlife!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Corail Tombstone mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.