Crafting Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds buttons to crafting tables to help you perform more operations. You can do this with a variety of supported crafting tables, including modified Tables. Crafting Tweaks Mod allows you to do things like rotate, balance, or delete crafting mesh in Minecraft.
Among the Minecraft mods, this Mod also helps you spread a stack over the entire grid quickly by holding the shift key on the balance button and then right-clicking the result box to create the whole grid. Compress the stacks of items with a 9×9 or 4×4 formula easily using a keybind.
Here is a set of features of Crafting Tweaks mod in Minecraft download:
- Rotate the circle outside of the crafting grid uniform stack size by balancing the materials in fabrication mesh
- Hold down the W key while clicking the items to move them into the grid. If you want to move all the categories at the same time, press the Shift key and the W key at the same time
- Use compressed or unzipped keybind to make blocks into their block/ingot form
- Right-click on the result position if you want to create a full-stack
- Bi-optional. Just install it if you really want to use it.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.