API Mods like Curios API Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 are often more useful to mod developers because of their usefulness. Like giant information stores, API mods allow users to modify, upgrade, and fix bugs for related mods using the same code. ThelllusiveC4 created the mod to provide a flexible and expandable accessory/equipment API to configure slots to suit the user’s preference.
- Through a central library, equipment slots personalize identifiers to mark special types as you explore the world.
- Increased user interaction with slots, for example, the player can customize backgrounds, sizes, the ability to show, or when slots can appear.
- Categorize items into curio types (like creating .json files)
- Fully integrated with Mending and Curses inventory mechanism to control items enabled in curio slots
- Increased security for players by only allowing users access from a single GUI. This also makes it easier to check equipment slots
With the unique features mentioned above, Curios API mod creates a separate integrated code for the user. Download this Minecraft mod and experience!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.14.4 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Curios API mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.