Decorative Block Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is just a small mod, but it gives you a massive collection of new decorative blocks. With this mod, your works will become more attractive than usual by many unique items. You will be free to change the inherent vanilla look and make everything more authentic but still retain the Minecraft style.
With different Minecraft Mod, the features and items are also various. Here is a list of the new decorative blocks that mod brings:
- Bonfire, throw fire powder in the fire (configurable trigger item)
- Wooden palisades
- Wood beam block, designed by u / ksym_
- Rocky Dirt
- Stone column
- Big chain, can climb
- Control panel bar, shutter
- Nets, hatches
- Wooden chair (sit down by right mouse click)
- Wooden support
- Soul Fire and variations of Bonfire, Brazier, and Chandelier (1.16)
In addition to the new decorative blocks mentioned above, this mod also adds:
- Winter Addon helps you decorate in winter
- Fluid Thatch support & Villages support Upgrade Aquatic, Bamboo blocks,
- Environmental blocks, Neapolitan.
- Biomes O ‘Plenty in the main mod
- Compact decorative block to support Bloomful, Traverse, Druidcraft, The Midnight, and Upgrade Aquatic (only 1.14.4)
Choose minecraft download; in particular, Minecraft along with Decorative Block mod is ready for you to explore!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.