“Emergen Research | Drone Taxi Market”
Increasing demand for alternative transportation modes focused on urban mobility is a key driver of revenue growth in the drone taxi market.
According to the latest research by Emergen Research, the global drone taxi market is expected to reach US $ 10.8 million in 2021 with a CAGR of 63% over the forecast period. The continued expansion of the automotive industry, advances in manufacturing technology, and research growth & the development of more efficient batteries used in drones are all driving market revenue growth.
Several companies in different industries are rapidly adopting drone taxis in urban areas due to various advantages such as traffic congestion relief, sustainability, improved transportation efficiency, high speed travel options, and noise mitigation. Drones don’t just offer more advantages than traditional ones. Although it is a means of transportation, it is also used by government agencies because of its several potential benefits, such as the use of passenger drones for emergency services such as search and rescue missions and delivery of life-saving products.
Request a free sample copy (to understand the complete structure of this report) [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1078
In addition, new technology growth and partnerships between key businesses will drive market revenue over the next five years. For example, on January 10, 2020, Hyundai worked with Uber to provide the general public with access to drone taxi services, enabling aerial travel in the city.
However, the rapid growth of manned drones can clog airspace and create new safety issues. The development of the Drone Internet (IoD), which connects drones and guarantees proper paths and collision avoidance, addresses this issue. This also raises additional security concerns, such as ensuring continuous communication channels in the event of a technical failure, preventing malicious drone activity, and protecting user privacy. User privacy is an important concern for new technologies, and drones are no exception. While there are many potential benefits to using a drone, including increased efficiency and safety, there are also potential risks.
Some important highlights from the report:
- In 2021, hospitals and the medical sector accounted for the majority of total revenue. Ambulance drones are gaining in popularity in the medical industry because they can reach remote areas and mountains faster than regular ambulances, while avoiding road obstacles such as traffic jams and road blockades. Ambulance drones can also be used to provide faster ambulance services in the event of massive casualties such as earthquakes, floods and sediments. One of the first companies to develop an ambulance drone was the Swiss company AirRescue. AirRescue’s ambulance drone, the MediDrone, is a quadcopter that can transport up to 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) of medical equipment and consumables. MediDrone can fly at speeds up to 100 km / h (62 mph) and has a range of 50 km (31 mi). MediDrone is equipped with a GPS system that can automatically follow pre-programmed routes.
- The remote pilot industry is expected to see significant revenue growth over the next few years. Investment and development in remote pilot drones is expected to drive market growth. Volocopter, a start-up company based in Bruchsal, Germany, has been developing electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft (VTOL) and business plans to operate them as air taxis since 2011. Other investors. Volocopter’s first commercial product is the Volocopter, an electric multicopter that can carry two passengers at speeds of 110 km / h (68 mph) for up to 30 minutes.
- The North American market is expected to account for the largest share of sales in 2021 due to significant economic expansion, increased demand for drone taxis, urbanization, and government support policies in the region. On January 8, 2020, EHang successfully demonstrated an autonomous air taxi in North America. For demonstrations and flights, EHang used the new passenger AAV, the EHang 216. The EHang216 is a multi-rotor electric AAV that can carry up to 220 pounds (100 kilograms) of one passenger. The maximum flight time of an air taxi is 23 minutes and the maximum speed is 63 mph (101 km / h).
- Leading companies in the Drone Taxi Market Report include LIFT Aircraft Inc., Airbus, Aloft Aviation, Boeing, EHang, Joby Aviation, Karem Aircraft, Inc., Lilium, Moog Inc., and Opener.
Emergen Research offers a limited time discount (get a copy at the discounted price now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1078
Emergen Research has segmented the global drone taxi market based on driving force type, scope, autonomy, end-use, and region.
- Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, US $ 1 Million; 2019–2030)
- Completely electric
- Range outlook (Revenue, US $ Million, 2019-2030)
- Autonomy Outlook (Revenue, US $ 1 Million, 2019-2030)
- Fully autonomous
- Remote pilot
- End-use outlook (Revenue, US $ 1 Million, 2019-2030)
- Hospital and medical
- Ride sharing company
- Scheduled operator
- Regional outlook (Revenue, US $ 1 Million, 2019-2030)
- Other Europe
- The rest of APAC
- The rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- The rest of the Middle East and Africa
View complete report description + Survey method + Table of contents + [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-taxi-market
Report chapter-based split
- Overview of the wireless display market.
- A leading manufacturer in the global wireless display market.
- Percentage of production, revenue, and consumption in the global wireless display market in a region-based analysis to infer accurate forecasts for 2019-2028.
- Production, market conditions, and import / export conditions are investigated based on key regional markets.
- Production, total revenue, market value, and growth trends for the various product types available on the market.
- Global wireless display market analysis based on various product applications.
- Profiling / analysis of leading manufacturers in the global wireless display market.
- Production analysis of the wireless display market.
- Value chain analysis, optimal procurement strategies, upstream and downstream consumers.
- A detailed analysis of widely adopted marketing and expansion strategies and the major distributors and traders operating in this sector.
- Results of various analytical methods to more accurately predict market growth in the forecast year.
- Global wireless display market forecast from 2020 to 2028.
- Other notable findings from the Global Wireless Display Market Research.
Read the press release about drone taxi [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-drone-taxi-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are purely focused on demographics, customer objectives to identify, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across the industry, enabling clients to make smarter business decisions. We support. We provide market intelligence research that guarantees relevant fact-based research across multiple industries, including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We consistently update our research to help our clients be aware of the latest trends in the market. Emergen Research has a strong foundation of experienced analysts in a variety of disciplines. Our industry experience and ability to develop concrete solutions to research problems gives our clients the ability to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
company name: Emergenly Search
contact person: Eric Lee
Email: I send a mail
phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
address:14671 110 Avenue, British Columbia, V3R2A9
state: British Columbia