Like a few pre-released mods, Ender Storage 1.8.+ Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will provide a means of storing player items in The End. This mod currently includes 3 types of storage: Ender Chest, Ender Tank, and Ender Pouch.
The storage of many items will be done by the mod by helping players identify the 3 above chests through 3 color codes on the lid of the chest. However, the player can use the dye to change the color code of each chest or bag. In the latest update of Ender Storage, the developer has allowed players to use Ctrl + click with the dye color you wish to change color.
So, what are the characteristics of this mod?
- Each Ender chest that appears will include 3 pads that players can use to color items.
- Each Ender Chest will have the same 3 colors which can access a shared warehouse.
- This allows Ender Pouch to access Ender Chest from Hotbar at any time
- When the Ender Chests are destroyed, the tools stored in the chest are still kept. The player needs to use another Ender Chest with the same color code in order to get it back.
- With the Ender pouch, this mod gives players unlimited access to this type of chest with the contents of the bag
With the Ender tank – an extremely large liquid tank (up to 16,000 MB) that can be shared remotely with a suitable Ender Tank anywhere
Overall, this is a really useful mod for players who want to collect and store items. However, remember to install Minecraft mod before downloading this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Ender Storage 1.8.+ Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.