Initially, Flux Networks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 was a part of the computer that came with the ability to create wireless energy networks in Minecraft. Players can also strictly manage and control the flow of energy in their own game world.
What’s more, the mod will also remove one of the annoying requirements for players – requiring a cable to go anywhere. This will save the player time moving between the required targets. With energy, this mod will allow energy to be passed through which makes it easier for players to manage.
What are the features of this mod?
- Allows wireless transmission of energy talent.
- Allows energy to automatically switch
- Remove limit on the transfer rate
- Supports IE, AE2, Forge Energy, or EU
- Allows charging of wireless items from player’s inventory
- Allows naming and coloring the networks
- Allows players to set objects to access the network
- Allows to name each connection to the network
- Provides graphs to observe the increase/decrease in energy
What are you waiting for without downloading this wonderful mod right away? Remember, Minecraft mod must be installed before downloading this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Flux Networks Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.