Forestry Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extensive mod among minecraft mods that adds new items, machines, and ore to the game. This mod also adds bees, beekeeping. It will be compatible with IndustrialCraft 2 and BuildCraft 3, and many of its machines require the Redstone Flux. Also has the function of receiving inputs and supplying items using the BuildCraft Transport Pipe.
Forestry Mod gives you more options in automatic farming in minecraft games free. This mod includes farming, breeding, and beekeeping. However, cultivation is an essential aspect of this mod. You will need to pay attention to the environment in which you build your farm, which determines how much water the farm will burn through. Desert areas will obviously need more water than wetter places like dense forests, which will also benefit from rain. Also includes detailed instructions. All of those instructions are present in the farm GUI when you right-click on it.
- Automatic farm
- Plant breeding
- Smart backpack
- Mail system
- Energy production
Enter the world of Minecraft with mod to have memorable experiences.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Forestry mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.