Created by LatvianModder exclusively for FTB Platform, it can be said that FTB Utilities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a package with a set of features that are extremely necessary for your playing.
Features are organized into a system of small icons in the left corner of the screen so you can easily use it with a few simple taps.
But this Minecraft mod has a pretty limited point: you can usually only enable it on large servers and evaluate highly because the features are built quite simply.
- Instruction system: This is the basic orientation for players to use this Minecraft mod. The guidance system is expressed in text and imported directly into the client. You can also create tutorials yourself.
- Friends system: Helps you easily find teammates based on criteria set by yourself.
- Chunk Claiming: This feature is really useful because it creates a “barrier” to protect your land from enemy encroachment or building “illegal” blocks inside. This is limited via config options.
- Backup System: Back up your world according to a certain cycle.
- Auto-restart timer: Restart your world according to a certain cycle. This helps ensure server stability and allows the admin to automate the progress.
- World Borders: This feature allows you to master the size of the world by adjusting the position and size of the borders yourself.
- Inventory viewer: FTB Utilities Mod favors the admin when granting access and interacting directly with the player’s inventory through this feature. (also supported with Baubles mod)
- Warps: Do you want to try teleport? This is an amazing feature for you.
- Safe spawn from mobs / spawn PvP: This feature gives you absolute safety when minimizing the attack of mobs and others in predetermined areas.
And along with that are countless other useful features such as Badges, Chat links … to optimize your world.
FTB Utilities Mod deserves a chance to appear on your server.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download FTB Utilities for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.