Ice And Fire: Dragons Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed and modified by Raptorfarian and Alexthe666 to give players a revolutionary dragon experience.
There are two types of dragons in this Minecraft mod: Ice Dragon and Fire Dragon. Fire dragons appear quite a lot in other parts of the Minecraft world; they breathe fire and roam in most tropical climates. Meanwhile, Ice Dragons only stay in the coldest places and kill their prey by freezing them to death.
In Ice And Fire: Dragons Mod, you will transform into a hunter or tamer dragon. Because in this game, Ice Dragon and Fire Dragon are your enemies. The way these dragons attack is to release ice or fire from their mouths until your character dies. When fighting with these dragons, you can destroy or tame them. If you tame those dragons, your name can fly with them, use their attacks, and be provided with additional armor. If you destroy dragons, you will receive related treasures for each dragon you can defeat, including the dragon’s egg you just killed. You can take baby dragons and raise them over time, like real life.
With the above interesting things, quickly install the Minecraft download version of Ice And Fire: Dragons mod on your device. It will bring you several items and features like:
- Cacti bones – they can be found in the desert biome.
- Dragon stables and caves – where you can battle more dragons and find great treasure
- Dragon eggs – can be found in a dragon’s cave or when defeating a dragon.
- Dragon equipment – tools and weapons crafted from cacti and armor from cactus scales
- Bestiary – to collect and find out information related to dragons
Tame and ride dragons – mount your tame dragons and let your character ride them.
What are you waiting for? Join it now!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.