Identity Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 will allow you to become anything from an animal to creatures and bosses. With this game, you can change yourself and fit in different roles. Once you get in this mode, you need to get into a lot of fun. But there will be some notes you need to read before using this mod.
At first, you can become a cat, bird, horse, tiger, and other animals. But first, you need to kill that mob. All the information about that mob will appear under your health bar. This Identity mod will allow you to use some special skills.
You can change your main body back by pressing the “`” key. You can also perform the skill of your identity when using the R key. This could be a fun adventure when you can become whatever you want. But be careful. No one wants to be a rabbit next to a hungry fox.
Minecraft Forge will allow you to become more and more stuff in this mod. Stay and swap yourself!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Forge Installer.
- Download Identity mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.