Based on the Redstone Flux mod, Immersive Engineering Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will provide futuristic movements with a retro feel. Movements come in two basic types: single and multi (single and multi-block). Although different in structure, the two machines to run on three power levels, corresponding to energy IndustrialCraft 2 EU. The specific types of electricity are:
- Low voltage – 256 RF / t
- Medium voltage – 1024 RF / t
- High voltage – 4096 RF / t
The developer wants to make it a bit more fun for the players. In order to know how to use all the movements in the Immersive Engineering Mod, the player needs to combine a whitepaper with a lever. The created book will include all the detailed instructions on new cooking machines and recipes that appear in this mod.
In short, if you are a fan of block machines, both single and block machines, Immersive Engineering mod is a great mod for you. However, remember to install Minecraft Forge before downloading this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Immersive Engineering mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.