Mobs are an important part of the Minecraft world as they are directly related to the player’s survival process. Mobs contribute to the fighting and interaction mechanism to help you feel less bored. With the programming of the game makers, mobs can reproduce, eat by themselves, attack by themselves … to be able to maintain and develop the breed. The Arrival of In Control! Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will help you to intervene directly in this problem that in a sense everything will be “in your control”.
This Minecraft mod 1.16.5 offers new rule files that have a huge impact on mobs: spawn.json, summonaid.json, loot.json, potentialspawn.json, and experience.json. It will take a lot of time to write about them in detail, so I’ll recap their main features for you:
- spawn.json helps you to prevent the reproduction of mobs under certain conditions. Along with that, it helps to change certain attributes of mobs
- summonaid.json has the same effect as spawn.json, but its target is zombies that are summoned to aid the player.
- potentialspawn.json helps users add conditions related to the reproduction of mobs (using in parallel with spawn.json)
- loot.json helps you to change the loot you get after killing mobs through certain criteria
- experience.json is structured like loot.json but has an impact on experience (regardless of your damage type)
Each file contains a multitude of different commands. And I think it will be very interesting to explore it.
Although it gives players the ultimate strength, to fully master In Control! mod is not easy. Do you dare to try?
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download In Control! mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.