In Minecraft, players will collect many materials, resources, and minerals after each task is completed. They will be stored in your warehouse. Over time, the warehouse will become full and cluttered as Minecraft’s default item sorter sorts them by collection time, not by groups like their rarity or composition. Such sorting is only convenient when you have only a few items in stock.
Inventory Sorter Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2provides the most efficient and useful warehouse management capabilities. With Inventory Sorter Mod 1.16.3 in Minecraft mods series, inventory will automatically sort based on the list of added items.
Inventory Sorter mod is a light mod with automatic features, so it does not need any additional mod support. Therefore, if you are a longtime Minecraft player, you should have Minecraft download now.
The manipulation of sorting and sorting your inventory is effortless: click the mouse pointer on the inventory’s broom image.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.