As mentioned above, with Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, you will easily manage your inventory and chests, saving you time. When using this mod, your time will become even more in single-player and multiplayer!
If you are tired of having to go back to inventory to exchange a new tool, the Inventory Tweaks Mod is what you need. This mod will replace the used tool with a new one in your repository. That will resolve your need to grab a new tool automatically. All you need to do is stock up on good tools in your inventory for a quality replacement.
The developer has put a lot of effort into creating this mod and making it as customizable as possible so as not to get annoying during setup.
- Automatically replace your tools when they become damaged and item stacks after being emptied
- Organize your stock and chests with a simple click or keypress
- Provides many powerful shortcuts for players to perform moving items
There are smart configuration files that make it possible to customize the warehouse arrangement fully.
Inventory Tweaks mod is one of the useful Minecraft mod that you need to try.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.