This mod helps the builder a lot. Most of it is to see where you should put the light. Because in Minecraft, you need light things to see more clearly, or everything will be dark. Light Overlay Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 will mark the level of the light into line. You will see the status of light in two primary colors. One is red, and the other is yellow. The light place will be yellow, and the dark spot will be red.
Follow this, you can choose where to put the torch, lantern, firedamp, and other lighting things. When building a house or mine, you need this Minecraft mod to make the best view. You will never run into creepers or other monsters when the night comes. No beast will dare come into your camp with the help of this mod.
It’s time to download the mod and enjoy your game now.
I hope all of this will help you be a better player. If there is anything you want to ask us, just leave the comment below. Thank you!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Light Overlay mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.