LLibrary Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is known for being an important library of many advanced and modern editing tools. Other versions of mods when used with LLibrary will work with a complex but very smooth interactive system, which rarely causes phone or application crashes.
LLibrary has a built-in tool for animating items, mobs or other things in the game so that users can use everything available without having to do it themselves.
This indirectly makes the mod much lighter than the mods using Forge or other support mods a lot.
In addition, the weapon dictionary in LLibrary will also allow users to track the weapons added to the game with the mod, automatically updating information of other mod versions.
In particular, duplicated weapons will not be added or deleted as soon as they are detected.
So, what are the features of LLibrary Mod?
- Ensuring a comfortable and clean working space
- There are many animation tools available so that users can create animations for models according to personal preferences.
- Provide an integrated update checker.
- Provides useful difficult dictionaries to assist players in choosing suitable
- Provides lightweight ASM utilities
- Structured tools are easy to use
- Only requires to install Minecraft Mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download LLibrary Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.