While playing Minecraft, having many problems related to looting tables is inevitable and makes us can’t help but feel depressed and lose interest. But not anymore! LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 has come to help. As a perfect add-on mod for CraftTweaker, this Minecraft Mods will help players edit the loot table comfortably.
We want to note that, due to the large discrepancy in the code base caused by port 1.12, the mod developer is unable to develop LootTweaker for all versions simultaneously. But since this Minecraft Download only requires Minecraft Forge, you only need to install it beforehand to experience mod.
It allows you to make small or large changes to all kinds of loot tables (mob, structure, etc.) without having to overwrite them as before. Not only that but this Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 also gives you the ability to create new loot tables.
LootTweaker Mod will undoubtedly help players a lot during the Minecraft journey thanks to its great features. Try this Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 now!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2-1.11.2-1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.