Mob Grinding Utils Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod version of Minecraft mod series with the strategy of playing Mob Grinding formed by the Minecraft community when the traditional SkyBlock game mode was introduced.
Mob Grinding Utils Mod contains a fully modular system for players to explore and make most of the crowd’s farm features. That means it provides methods to get the most out of the resources from the mob instead of building an extensive system like other mods. It adds to your automatic game machines that require the right input, different types of user equipment (metal bars that deal damage over time, customizable grinders, etc.).
With the traditional SkyBlock game mode, you create artificial ground with specific conditions to attract crowds to your channel, leading them into the chain of damage to reduce their HP for easy defeat. , then collect EXP, and the materials dropped from them. That is how to kill mobs manually and take a lot of time. Meanwhile, with the items of Mob Grinding Utils Mod, you can use the fan to replace the water channel or use the blender to destroy the mob. This method helps you defeat mobs much faster. Besides, EXP and loot are also collected automatically even if the player is not present.
Some blocks, features included in the mod version of the Minecraft mods series are as follows:
- Boss Wither and Dragon Mufflers
- Mob Fans
- Absorption Hopper
- Singularity Tank
- XP Drain Singularity Tank
- XP Tap
- Iron Spikes
- The Mob Masher
- Fluid XP
- Mob Swabs & GM Chicken Feed Items
In conclusion, Mob Grinding Utils mod is a mod that gives players a new and attractive experience with many new automatic mechanisms. Join it now with its Minecraft download version at our site.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.