Minecraft is a game of blocks. That means your interactions with them during play are enormous. With Modular Routers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2, you will have the opportunity to maximize the process of transporting and using your blocks as well as items.
Modular Routers Mod gives the player an Item Router (denoted as a block) and with it the plug-in routing modules. Choose the right module and you will be able to do a lot of magic.
The first significant benefit of this Minecraft mod is that you can transport your blocks and items around the world just by choosing the destination. Breaking blocks, expanding and narrowing block lines are features you can use during the construction process. Along with that is the collection of dropped items, optimal search, and arrangement of items, and many other benefits waiting for you to discover.
It can be integrated with 3rd party mods such as WAILA, TheOneProbe, Guide-API … to increase performance.
I think Modular Routers mod deserves to appear to assist your Minecraft discovery process. Download and experience now.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.