Minecraft – the game of magical blocks – is a game of survival combined with building tactics that is the most popular today. Minecraft is like a miniature world where you have to fight to survive, get food, build a house, etc.
Mod Minecraft is the game version that users can install and the original Minecraft on the device to have a new and different game experience than the original version. They are usually created by the community or small developers but well worth looking forward to, including chain Minecraft mod.
Most mods add content to the game to change gameplay, change a sense of creativity, or give players more options on how they interact with the Minecraft world. And Minecraft mod is no exception.
One of the most popular versions of the series Minecraft mod with players is OreLib Mod 1.12.2. It’s a library / API for standard processes shared among other OreCruncher mods. Although it does not provide any functions on its own, the surprises and attractions await you behind. That means OreLib Mod will not impact your game if it is not installed with other mods.
Install now the Minecraft download version of this mod to immediately experience those beautiful things.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.