Patchouli Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is one of the few useful mods that provide all the necessary documents for all users in the Minecraft game. This mod will provide full documentation of the simplest and easiest things to do not only for modders but also for modpack creators.
Professional developers or modders have created very nice manuals with complete instructions to enhance the user experience. The user-focused feature of Patchouli Mod is researched and programmed based on the features that players love from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
So, with a mod like this, what will its features include?
- The player will not need a code to build. This mod will allow players to create data-driven content without requiring any code
- Add a text editor to the game
- Diverse text formatting system that supports macros
- Unlock all content towards growth
- Allows the player to nest categories with bookmarks for simple navigation
- Utility pages such as manual pages, text, or images are ready to use
- Allows to customize images and sound
- Allows use of multiple languages
In short, Patchouli Mod is a mod that provides a lot of useful documents for all those who intend to care about the mod of Minecraft. However, you have to install Minecraft mod before you want to use this awesome mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Patchouli Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.