Quark Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will be operated with the mechanism: making sure everything added to the mods when added to the original game will not be an error and affect the gameplay user.
The special feature here is that this mod has a very small size and is very simple. That’s why this mod is called Quark – a very small thing in the world.
What are the characteristics of this small mod?
Provides features for the automation of Minecraft in the future
- Plant tree
- Automatically sow seeds on the exact soil type required. It works with all seeds, including special soils such as Nether Wart, Tilled Soil, and End stone.
- The pressure plates are created from Obsidian. These pressure plates will only be activated when the player passes through.
Offers many new structural building blocks
- Hard clay bricks
- Sugar block
- Create 3×3 cane blocks
- Brick block & Sand Block will create Sandy Bricks
- Use bricks for walls, stairs
Decorate – This mod will add a lot of new decorative building blocks
- Red stone lamp, Blaze Lantern (created from Blaze Powder + Blaze Rods)
- Paper wall
- Allows players to create European style buildings using the “dashboard”
- Lots of new banner templates
Don’t wait any longer but download this wonderful mod right away. However, remember to install Minecraft mods before using this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.16.4 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Quark mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.