In Minecraft, a mod for tools, items, weapons, and other hand using is significant. The player can have more experience with this category mod. With Realistic Item Drops Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2, you can see and do these things:
Items will now lay on the ground with flat from. They will not be flying in the air anymore. You still can pick them up like usual.
You can choose to auto pick up the items or do it by hand. For the second way, just click the right mouse on things and pick them up.
This mod also allows you to throw weapons further than average. You can catch them when they come back to you. Use this to fight the enemy and take advantage of the battle.
Many more functions come along in this Minecraft mod. Let’s find out what it is on our page.
Minecraft Free download for a player using Pc. Get updates if you need more improvement for your game!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Realistic Item Drops mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.