RFTools Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a technology mod that includes simple technology tools or Redflux (RF) related tools. The blocks in this mod version have been designed with complete functionality and can be used normally with other mods.
The developer has released RFTools mod with the desire to provide a full range of tools to help anyone manage large RF networks easily and support other technology builds.
In addition to the help tool with RF, this mod also has a few main systems to help players teleport and a full-featured spatial construction system.
So what is the characteristic of this mod?
- Provide instructions for using RFTools
- Allows you to check the status of RF in a set of blocks that are connected by RF Network Monitor
- Monitor RF geometry in a 3x3x3 block around it with RF Monitor
- Crafter – automatically processes up to 8 recipes at a time and allows to craft new and old recipes together in the same machine
- Scanner – assists players in finding content already stored in the network
- Offers a full-sized build system with useful features
This is really an extremely useful mod. However, to make sure this mod works, please install Minecraft mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2-1.10.2-1.7.10 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download RFTools mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.