The things included in Scannable Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will be useful for your exploration in Minecraft. There are a scanner item and a few scanner modules. Use the scanner to survey your neighborhood to find out about specific points of interest nearby. Those points of interest will appear as world highlights or an adequately positioned overlay for a short time. You might want to search for animals, monsters, and ore or something else; Scannable Mod will help you do that. Your job is simply to install the modules in the scanner. Remember that you cannot install more than three blunt modules at a time.
It provides default modules including:
- Detect animals such as cows, pigs
- Detect monsters like zombies, creepers
- Entity detection (You can customize the configuration of the entity)
- Detect common ores, can be coal, iron
- Discover rare ores such as gold, diamonds
- Detects water, lava, and other liquids
- Block detection (Configuration of the specific block is at your discretion)
- Range booster
With the above features, Scannable Mod will save time for your work. Get minecraft download and try this interesting Mod as well as many other Minecraft Mods to make your game more fun.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.