This mod may be the new change you can use to have a more fun experience in Minecraft. In Serene Seasons Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2, the season can change all you will. It helps you to control the season and grown the plant and tree that you want.
You don’t have to wait till summer to plant wheat or carrot. All you have to do is download and install Minecraft mod. The season will change and remain as long as you want so.
The season also affects the hunting and fighting in the game. You can hunt wild animals in summer, winter. Fishing in summer is enjoyable too. You might catch some big fish and store for the winter coming.
This mod also helps you to find the right time to kill bosses. Some bosses will be very weak if they are affected by the weather and season. Choose the straight season to bring down the boss that you want to win. I hope this mod means something to you. See you in Minecraft creator!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Serene Seasons mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.