If you are looking for one of minecraft mods that displays information about the block or entity you are viewing in Minecraft, do not miss The One Probe Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2.
The One Probe mod is a more immersive version of one of minecraft mods- the WAILA Mod. This mod can display the tooltip on the screen when you look at a block or entity. You may not always be able to see the information tool legend, but only if you have the probe in hand.
The mod itself will display basic information such as the block’s name, the mod for the block, and the tools to use to harvest the block. This mod will also show the amount of RF energy stored in the block (if the block supports RF).
It can also display liquids’ information (off by default, you can turn this on with the ‘l’ key) and entities. If you sneak, this mod will even show you active potion effects on mobs.
- By default, you need to create a transducer to view information (unless you disable this requirement in the configuration).
- The probe works when it is in your hand or normal hand.
- Display RF information if the block supports RF
- Display inventory contents for chests or other warehouses (only when stealthily)
- Displays the tools needed to harvest a block
- Indicates the strength level of Redstone on the given side of the block
- Shows the status of plant growth
- Crowd information display
It is straightforward to configure, so you can disable all the features mentioned above if they do not match your play style or mod pack in minecraft games free.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download The One Probe mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.