The essential feature of Tinkers Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is to add new ores, from which there will be new materials, expanding and enriching the resources and items made from them.
Tinkers Construct Mod is one of the mods that cannot be ignored in the Minecraft mod series, created to be a perfect choice for repairing, constructing, and customizing tools and weapons.
To get started, you need a book titled “Materials and you” (provided with the mod). This book consists of basic knowledge of mod such as gameplay, new materials, essential recipes… to let you understand this mod totally.
Additionally, you also have 4 other craftable books that will help you to discover advanced features.
Tinkers Construct Mod has several features:
- Transform blank patterns into necessarily part blueprints with Stencil Table.
- Provides some new ores to Minecraft to enhance your tools better.
- Make stronger tools from casts of wooden tool parts.
- Automatically fix your tools as they degrade.
- The mod also offers some interesting things to the world (such as new mob Blue Slime)
This mod requires installing Mantle to activate.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.12.2-1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Tinkers Construct Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.