TrashSlot Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has a particular function that helps the player delete all the things they don’t want. With this mod, a trash slot will be added to your inventory. All you have to do is drop items and throw them into this trash slot. You can turn off this trash slot if you don’t want to use it anymore.
Minecraft mod also have a memory function that saves the last items you have deleted. You can take them all as long as the trash is still on. This is a beneficial mod when you go out and have no slot left in inventory. You can throw unneeded things into this trash. Save more space for the other items you find in your adventure.
You can also delete all the same items in inventory by holding fundamental SHIFT and DELETE. You can use this to get rid of all the same type of item or an immense amount of items.
That is all about the Trash Slot mod. I hope this will help you, player!
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Trash Slot mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.