Most of the other mods in the series Minecraft mods provide, add or refresh the player’s game. Traverse Reforged Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is no exception. That is a new version of the port for the Forge mod loader.
It offers players a wide range of beautiful and vivid new biomes. Some prominent communities are:
- Coniferous forest with giant fir trees, accompanied by hills, too high cliffs, and snow-white.
- The towering cliffs peeking out between them are beautiful little hills.
- Lush Swamp stands out with its vibrant green color.
- The meadow is stretched and full of flowers with a variety of colors.
- Rolling Hills is filled with colorful flowers, lush oak trees. They are littered on undulating hills, sometimes surrounded by cliffs. It looks so beautiful!
- Large oceans and seas contain diverse, dense, and vibrant biomes.
- And more.
All above prominent communities promise to bring you a completely new experience, more authentic and engaging than the previous version. The graphics of the game are also upgraded a lot, instead of the old and dull pictures.
Traverse Reforged mod does not require a specific world mode or any custom world in the server configuration. It allows the free download and instant play. So, don’t hesitate any longer without immediately installing its Minecraft mods download right at our site.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Traverse Reforged mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.