When we play Minecraft games free, some mods based on their progression will add Lead, Bronze, Silver, Tin, etc. But because many Minecraft mods add these generic resources, we start to have many same items.
We have CraftTweaker to solve this problem manually. Still, since there are so many machines and resources, it can quickly get boring, and CraftTweaker doesn’t give you the ability to modify things. Are you looking for something that automatically solves the problem? UniDict Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is the answer for you.
What UniDict mod does is to standardize the output of all recipes (that it integrates with), not only for creating recipes on the board but also for many machines in some mods.
- Advanced Solar Panels (Molecular Transformer)
- AbyssalCraft (Transmutator)
- Advanced Rocketry (All Machines)
- Actually Additions (Crusher, Empowerer, Atomic Reconstructor)
- Applied Energistics 2 (Grindstone)
- Base Metals (Crack Hammer)
- Blood Magic (Alchemy Table)
- Chickens (Chickens)
- Draconic Evolution (Draconic chest)
- Embers (Stamper)
- Ender IO (Alloy Smelter, SAG Mill)
- Forestry (Centrifuge, Carpenter)
- Gadgetry Core (Alloy Furnace)
- Gadgetry Machines (Grinder)
- Industrial Craft 2 (Macerator, Block Cutting Machine, Thermal Centrifuge, Scrap Box, Compressor, Extractor,
- Blast Furnace)
- Industrial Foregoing (Laser, Fluid Sieving Machine)
- Immersive Engineering (Alloy Kiln, Arc Furnace, Crusher, Metal Press, Blast Furnace)
- Kitsu’s ForgeCraft (Anvil, Casting, Forge)
- Magneticraft (Crushing Table, Sluice Box, Grinder, Sieve)
- Mekanism (Crusher, Combiner, Chemical Injection Chamber, Energized Smelter, Enrichment Chamber,
- Metallurgic Infuser, Precision Sawmill)
- RailCraft (Rock Crusher, Blast Furnace, Metal Rolling)
- TechReborn (All Machines)
- Thermal Expansion (Redstone Furnace, Compactor, Pulverizer, Induction Smelter, Fractionating Still)
- Vanilla (Crafting, Furnace, Villagers)
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download UniDict mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.