The stone blocks in Minecraft will be completely redesigned in Waystone Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2. In addition, this mod will also provide pearl stones. These stone blocks will have a very prominent design and are very effective for the player – allowing players to teleport through the Return Scroll, Warp stone, or a small button on the screen if activated before begin the game.
Not only for survival mode, but this amazing mod also allows players to use it in Adventure maps or in servers that use two commands: “/ warp and / home”. The developer of this mod allows players around the globe to install this mod independently, without any additional support, but still can run smoothly.
So, what is the characteristic of this mod?
- The player can craft a waystone mod in survival mode on all mods unless disabled.
- This mod allows players to set positions to place the rocks in the Minecraft world
- After death, the player will be returned to the last activated stele that was activated
- When using the Return Scroll, the selector is allowed to select one of the rocks that he activated
- Each rock will need some time to wait before it is ready for use by players
- A small note for specific mode:
- Survival mode: the mod gives players freedom, including crafting items and placing the rocks
- Adventure mode: Players are not allowed to craft and decide where to place stones
In short, this is an extremely good and useful mod. However, please remember to install Minecraft Forge before you want to download this mod.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download Waystone Mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.