XNet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 will provide you with a single cable in Minecraft. That is the network cable. That is a type of cap that you can use to transport items, liquids, energies, and information instantly. This mod will function effectively by a giant cabling system.
You can completely design them yourself without spending any money. The cable can be up to 12000 blocks long, but the transport efficiency is similar to that of a 5-block cable. It has absolutely no latency! This mod in minecraft download also exhibits flexibility in that the controller allows a truly flexible configuration to distribute and transmit information around.
Main features of mod- one of Minecraft Mod:
- Networks: Basically, it consists of cable segments connected with many different units and a controller.
- Channels: Each network has a different number of channels, up to 8 channels. You can adjust the channel configuration in the controller.
- Connectors: You use them to connect the machine to your network.
- Cables and Colors: There can be four different colors of cables and connectors, so you can easily distinguish multiple separate adjacent networks from each other.
- Logic Channel: This is a remarkable thing about XNet Mod
- Routing Network: Create Routing Network if you want to have more than eight channels or connect many separate networks.
- Named Channel: You can name the channel in the GUI of the controller.
- Published Channel: Publish all named channels on the routing network (or with the router)
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
Step 1: First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
Step 2: Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
Step 3: Find out your Minecraft application folder.
Step 4: In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
Step 5: Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.