ZeroCore 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a Minecraft Core mod that aims to provide usage rights with other mods of other mod authors and developers. Accordingly, it does not offer any new content for your game. Instead, it contains many supporting tools for other mod authors to exploit and use.
ZeroCore 2 Mod contains codes for handling the basic mechanics of the game and Minecraft Forge, including:
- The network message handler on their correct thread
- Supports ore creation and regeneration using standard machines
- Base TileEntity implementation simplifies data and synchronization between server and client over long distances.
- Update and handle GUI
- Provides helper classes and block state properties to handle interconnected textures quickly
- Standard configuration processor, and integration of changes the in-game configuration
- And more.
With the awe-inspiring features mentioned above, ZeroCore 2 mod has become the top choice of many other mod authors, which also means that more Minecraft Mod packages are required.
One highlight that this mod of Minecraft mod series supports multiple client mods without a performance penalty. That’s because it’s also home to a multi-block API.
To quickly experience the features and support tools that ZeroCore 2 mod provides, immediately install its Minecraft download version at our site.
How to install
Installing this Minecraft 1.16.5-1.12.2-1.10.2 Mod is not at all difficult if you follow this guide below.
- First, make sure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download mod for your Minecraft version (But it has not completed yet!)
- Find out your Minecraft application folder.
- In the Mods folder, put the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file)
- Open Minecraft and click the mods button, you will see the mod is installed.